Wire & Cable Production Assembler
A progressive Electronics Manufacturing company located in the Wake Forest area is looking to fill an immediate need for a Wire & Cable Production Assembler – Temp to Permanent. This is a first shift position in a clean comfortable working environment.
Job Type: Full-time
• Responsible for production of electromechanical assemblies including wire and cable assemblies
• Work from samples and drawings to build wire harnesses, cables and electromechanical assemblies
• Remove parts from stock and replace as needed
• Inspect assemblies using test fixtures; computer based tooling and visual inspection
• Setup and adjust wire production equipment
• Assist in the packing of electromechanical assemblies
• Ability to organize workplace
• Ability to problem solve individually and work with others to solve problems
• Good eyesight, good manual dexterity and the ability to work with small parts
• Ability to follow instructions and understand critical processes
• Ability to focus on production processes without other distractions
Additional Skills Preferred:
• Ability to hand solder and operate safely in a manufacturing workplace
• Ability to operate in a flexible, quick change operation
• Understanding of PC board assembly and quality related processes
• Ability to read blueprints, workplace instructions and other manufacturing related documentation
• HS Diploma
• 2 years related work experience preferred
• May require standing or sitting for long periods of time. Ability to perform repetitive work accurately; must have hand/eye coordination, with ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
• Must be able to submit to a criminal background check and drug screening
• Eligible to work in the USA without sponsorship (i.e. US-citizen or Legal Permanent Resident)
• Must be at least 18 years old
We are a growing electronics design and manufacturing company located in the North Raleigh/Wake Forest area that has been in business for 20+ years. Our specialty is vehicle related electronics. We are looking for a team player with skills and interest in production of electronic assemblies. There is room for growth and advancement in this temporary to permanent position.
EEO Employer: We are an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.