Electronic Assembler/Selective Solder
A progressive Electronics Manufacturing company located in the Wake Forest area is looking to fill an immediate need for an Electronics Assembler/Machine Operator – Selective Solder — Temp to Permanent. This is a first shift position in a clean comfortable working environment.
Job Type: Full-time
• Assemble components to printed circuit boards using hand tools and automated assembly equipment
• Performs tasks such as, component preparation, lead forming, lead trimming and component insertion to assemble electronic sub assemblies, products, or systems
• Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, performs inspections, and receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
• May perform assembly operations or inspections under microscope or other magnifying device
• Component Identification
• Hand Soldering
• Strong Communication Skills
• Good Note/Record Keeping Skills
• Competency with Computers/Windows
Additional Skills Preferred:
• Ability to work with small parts using hand tools
• Ability to follow QC procedures and instructions
• Ability to identify and point out pc board problems
• Ability to independently perform corrective action
• Ability to work in a team environment as well as operate individually with an attention to detail
• HS Diploma
• 2 years related work experience preferred
• May require standing or sitting for long periods of time. Ability to perform repetitive work accurately; must have hand/eye coordination, with ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
• Must be able to submit to a criminal background check and drug screening
• Eligible to work in the USA without sponsorship (i.e. US-citizen or Legal Permanent Resident)
• Must be at least 18 years old
We are a growing electronics design and manufacturing company located in the North Raleigh/Wake Forest area that has been in business for 20+ years. Our specialty is vehicle related electronics. We are looking for a team player with skills and interest in production of electronic assemblies. There is room for growth and advancement in this temporary to permanent position.
EEO Employer: We are an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.