- A progressive Electronics Manufacturing company located in the Wake Forest area is looking to fill an immediate need for an Electronics Assembler/Machine Operator – Selective Solder — Temp to Permanent. This is a first shift position in a clean comfortable working environment.
- Responsibilities: • Assemble components to printed circuit boards using hand tools and automated assembly equipment • Performs tasks such as, component preparation, lead forming, lead trimming and component insertion to assemble electronic sub assemblies, products, or systems • Reads work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, performs inspections, and receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed • May perform assembly operations or inspections under microscope or other magnifying device
- Skills Needed: • Component Identification • Hand Soldering • Strong Communication Skills • Good Note/Record Keeping Skills • Competency with Computers/Windows
- Additional Skills Preferred: • Ability to work with small parts using hand tools • Ability to follow QC procedures and instructions • Ability to identify and point out pc board problems • Ability to independently perform corrective action • Ability to work in a team environment as well as operate individually with an attention to detail
- Requirements: • HS Diploma • 2 years related work experience preferred
- Additional Requirements: • Must be able to submit to a criminal background check and drug screening • Eligible to work in the USA without sponsorship (i.e. US-citizen or Legal Permanent Resident) • Must be at least 18 years old
- Company Background: We are a growing electronics design and manufacturing company located in the North Raleigh/Wake Forest area that has been in business for 20+ years. Our specialty is vehicle related electronics. We are looking for a team player with skills and interest in production of electronic assemblies. There is room for growth and advancement in this temporary to permanent position.
- EEO Employer: We are an equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other protected classification.